What IS The BOGO Card?
Get your card and start your savings by ordering online here, or through local fundraising groups.
BOGO stands for “Buy one Get one”, which means that with your BOGO deal purchase of something, you get something of equal or lesser value 50% off or FREE!
1. Find BOGO Deals near you
2. Show your BOGO Card to the merchant before purchase
3. Save the Money!
4. Reuse over and over again!
Get your membership now and start your savings, on our free App or through one of our local fundraising groups.
Yes! Just follow the merchant guidelines under the deal for redemption. Most deals can be used for multiple items in one visit and multiple visits throughout the year!
Yes, pick one of our monthly or annual membership and you get to enjoy the reusable savings immediately! You could save thousands with your BOGO CARD!
Yes, you have to show your BOGO CARD before purchase to save, per our terms and conditions. Exception is take with online deals: each online deal gives information on how to redeem as a BOGO CARD holder!
New vendors and BOGO deals are added regularly, so be sure to visit us often for exciting, new savings!
Vendors sign-up for free via our easy merchant sign-up form, under the “Vendor” page!s
- No coupons to tear out & lose!
- No “One & Done”. Use as many times as you want, within the BOGO Deal Guidelines!
- We offer discounts at Vendors both Locally and growing to Nationwide!
- Exciting & new savings/locations added all the time!
- No activation required. Get your BOGO CARD membership and start using it right away!
- Unlimited use during your membership year!
- BOGO CARD pays for itself and so much more!
Yes! We love being a way for people to raise the money they need for their cause, hitting their goals & giving back, so we do not charge fees in advance! Just sell the cards and keep $10 per BOGO CARD sold!
Teams, churches, individuals, nonprofits and other organizations can find our more from completing the contact form on our “fundraise” page!
Yes! Especially with multiple items and orders throughout the year, the savings add up! Check out our example below.