IUMP – TOS Page
Terms of Services
The BOGO CARD
The BOGO CARD details:
- The BOGO CARD is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. (The expiration date will be located on your BOGO CARD)
- Your BOGO CARD will be mailed via USPS FREE
- Participating merchants will not usually honor any other coupon, discount, or special, including Early Bird Dinners, and Daily Specials.
- The Bogo Card, LLC can not be held responsible and/or liable for any breach of offer or discount by a participating business and/or if the business is no longer in operational status.
- The listing information has been provided by the merchant directly and/or via website and social media outlets. For the most current information, please look at the merchant’s website and/or social media outlets as information, including menus, is subject to change without notice.
- The Bogo Card, LLC, as the publisher of The Bogo Card cannot assume responsibility or liability for any claims, loss, or delay or disappointment resulting from any act or omission from a merchant.
- The participating merchants will have the appropriate BOGO Offer listed on www.thebogocard.net., along with the guidelines, restrictions, and expiration date of the offer. Their offers may change from time to time, so check the website daily.
- The BOGO CARD member must present their BOGO CARD before time of purchase at the participating Merchant Member location.
- The BOGO CARD is non-transferrable and can only be used by the cardholder.
- By purchasing The BOGO CARD you agree to receive correspondence via Email and/or Text message by The Bogo Card, LLC. unless you notify The Bogo Card, LLC. otherwise.
Merchant Membership Agreement
When a BOGO CARD member presents their BOGO CARD to the merchant, the merchant must honor their BOGO
CARD deal listed on The Bogo Card’s website(s).
The BOGO CARD deal;
> Is changeable with 48-hour notice to The BOGO CARD, LLC, after the expiration date.
> Must always be available and honored during business hours of operation.
> Must be a “buy one get one” where the “get one” is at least 50% off (of equal or lesser value)
> If the merchant has purchased an upgraded merchant membership where they may offer more than one BOGO
CARD deal, then the 2nd + BOGO deal(s) may be restricted by date and time.
> Must be known by all team members whom may interact with BOGO CARD members.
The merchant is responsible for deciding what BOGO CARD deal they will offer, the redemption process and if they will
track the BOGO CARD deals used. Clear instructions on how to accept the BOGO CARD and the redemption, tracking,
etc., processes involved with the BOGO CARD must be posted for appropriate team members to see.
If tracking is taking place, the merchant must provide their contact at The Bogo Card, LLC with the tracking information
on no less than a monthly basis.
If any issue arises with a customer, the merchant agrees to try and handle the issue with the customer with due diligence,
agreeing to notify their contact at The Bogo Card, LLC of the issue within 72 hours. The merchant agrees to allow The
Bogo Card, LLC to try and resolve the issue if the merchant cannot.
Additional enhancements of the website(s), additional merchant advertising opportunities, presence in different markets
and continued growth of The Bogo Card, LLC will not void this agreement, but may expand it. The Bogo Card, LLC will
utilize the name, logo(s), verbiage & pictures of the merchant for the purposes of advertising, promotions & general
The Bogo Card, LLC reserves the right to terminate a merchant’s listing(s) with 24-hour written notice if The Bogo Card,
LLC deems necessary. No refund will be given if the merchant purchased a merchant membership. If the merchant is to
close their business, they must notify The Bogo Card, LLC in writing within 30-days of knowledge of possible closure.
The merchant shall fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Bogo Card, LLC from any and all claims, demands,
lawsuits, causes of action, loss, liability, injury and/or damage of any kind whatsoever including without limitation all
claims for property damage, monetary loss, personal injury, equitable relief and/or wrongful death, whether brought by an
individual or other entity or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state or local
governmental body or agency that arises out of any acts negligence omission or willful misconduct in any way on the part
of The Bogo Card, LLC.
By signing, I agree to abide by the terms of this agreement, service, conditions and use of The BOGO CARD, LLC’s
website(s). Until the end of this Agreement; end of business 12/31/2018.